The Brackenridge Recreation Complex is open and ready for campers!
Both park offices are open to the public with social distancing, limited capacity, and a facial mask requirement in place. Brackenridge Park Office is limited to no more than 5 guests at a time in the office. Texana Park Office is limited to no more than 2 guests in the office at a time. Guests may continue to make reservations by phone or online. To minimize the amount of guests in the offices, we will continue to check-in our campers over the phone. Guest packets with your receipt, park map, car pass and rules will be placed on the table conveniently outside the office doors for easy pick up on the day of arrival!
Things to remember:
- Guests should stay home if sick
- Guests should practice social distancing in the parks and maintain at least a six-foot distance from people not in their family unit
- Group camping is NOT allowed
- Family units must consist of no more than 10 people.
- Minor children MUST be accompanied by an adult as they explore the parks
- Bait, Ice, Firewood, Gator Golf, and Disc Golf rentals can be purchased by phone and picked up curbside if guests are not comfortable entering our offices
- Guests should bring their own supplies with them to allow local businesses to properly serve our community during this time
- All plans are subject to change as the situation warrants
We are focused on getting our parks open to allow our guests to safely get outdoors and camp. Let’s all do our part to stay safe!! Remember to maintain social distancing, stay in your family unit but most importantly get OUTSIDE and enjoy the great outdoors! It’s a new day at the BRC...it may be a little different but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a GOOD day! ❤️ ENJOY!!
For questions or reservations: Brackenridge Park & Campground at 361-782-5456, Texana Park & Campground at 361-782-5718 or email to: brc@LNRA.org