It is time to reopen the Brackenridge and Texana Parks & Campgrounds and welcome our park guests BACK! Keep in mind this will be considered a “slow” reopening.
Here is the detailed plan for the next couple of months:
Our park offices will remain closed to public access as we continue our efforts to protect our staff and guests. Guests may make reservations by phone or online. Check-in of guests will be by phone only. Guest packets with your receipt, park map, car pass and rules will be placed on the table conveniently outside the office doors for easy pick up on the day of arrival!
Things to remember:
- Guests should stay home if sick
- Guests should practice social distancing in the parks and maintain at least a six-foot distance from people not in their family unit
- Group camping is NOT allowed
- Family units must consist of no more than 10 people.
- Minor children MUST be accompanied by an adult as they explore the parks
- Playgrounds will continue to be closed to protect our youngest guests
- Bait, Ice and Firewood can be purchased by phone and picked up curbside
- Gator Golf can be rented by phone and picked up curbside at the Brackenridge Office
- Guests should bring their own supplies with them to allow local businesses to properly serve our community during this time
- All plans are subject to change as the situation warrants
We are focused on getting our parks open to allow our guests to safely get outdoors and camp. Let’s all do our part to stay safe!! Remember to maintain social distancing, stay in your family unit but most importantly get OUTSIDE and enjoy the great outdoors! It’s a new day at the BRC...it may be a little different but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a GOOD day! ❤️ ENJOY!!
For questions or reservations: Brackenridge Park & Campground at 361-782-5456, Texana Park & Campground at 361-782-5718 or email to: brc@LNRA.org