The Brackenridge Recreation Complex is open to the public with social distancing, limited capacity, and a facial mask requirement in place. Brackenridge Park Office is limited to no more than 5 guests at a time in the office. Texana Park Office is limited to no more than 2 guests in the office at a time. To minimize the amount of guests in the offices, guests may purchase their $5 Day Pass over the phone with a credit card. Guest packets with your receipt, park map, car pass and rules will be placed on the table conveniently located outside the office you purchased your day pass with (Texana or Brackenridge Park Offices). All Day Use Passes are good for Brackenridge and Texana Parks & Campgrounds.
Things to remember:
- Guests should stay home if sick
- Facial coverings are required in all public buildings including the comfort stations.
- Guests should avoid gathering in large groups
- Guests should practice social distancing in the parks and maintain at least a six-foot distance from people not in their family unit
- Family units should consist of no more than 10 people.
- We ask parents to supervise their minor children as they explore the parks
- Day Use Guests are prohibited from utilizing any campsites and its amenities (BBQ Grill, Fire Ring, Electricity, Water, etc.)
- Kayak Rentals will remain closed until further notice
- The Texana Park Nature Center will be open Tuesday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. visitors must maintain proper social distance and wear a facial covering.
- Bait, Ice, Firewood, Gator Golf, and Disc Golf rentals can be purchased by phone and picked up curbside if guests are not comfortable entering our offices
- Boat Ramps are open in both parks and around the Lake
- All plans are subject to change as the situation warrants
For questions regarding Day Use Passes or reservations: Brackenridge Park & Campground at 361-782-5456, Texana Park & Campground at 361-782-5718 or email to: brc@LNRA.org