The Texana Church was built in 1859 in the original town of Texana. According to historical information, the church was visited by Stephen F. Austin, as well as other well known Texans. Over the years it has held town meetings as well as church services of all types.
John Adams Brackenridge helped organize the Texana Presbyterian Church, which was so small that the Brackenridge family accounted for more than half of the congregation. It had been moved to Edna in 1884, and in 2001 it was relocated to the Park and restored. A church in the wildwood perfectly describes the new location, which is just a short distance north of its original site in the old town of Texana.
The church has a seating capacity of 160 people in 20 pews. The balcony, with a steep ladder access, has benches with no backs that offer additional, limited seating. Some additional seating options are available.
The Church Bell provides a beautiful sound echoing through the Park. A pull rope is located in the balcony and may be rung at the beginning and/or end of a ceremony or service.